Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Spring .. Yes!

If you're like me, I am certainly more than ready for this weather to move on to Spring.  Did I see a post that says 9 more days till the official start of Spring? .. not that I'm counting!

You bet your blue budding flowers I'm counting and fully expect to enjoy being outside again, everyday!  I am thankful that God provides change through the seasons, and of course like you, I have my favorite times of the year.  It is refreshing to know also that God provides change in our seasons of life and as I grow older in the count of years, I do look back at times and see what God has been up to in the changes I haven't always wanted.

He shows us how to be more like Him, and He grants us the desires of our hearts when we follow Him.  I know that He never leaves me, nor has He ever forsaken me.  In every season of my life, God has been at work in me by His Spirit, to refine and bring me forward in the plans He has for me.

Let us rejoice again today, for the new season arriving soon in the natural, and also rejoice that where we are today won't always be that way, .. He has more if we'll just follow His direction and trust Him, with the good times we know, but in the times that aren't so good .. because He is ever faithful.

God is Good, All the time!

No comments: